John C. Huddleston, CPA
Our CPA firm Huddleston Tax CPAs is a firm intent on the tax accounting needs of small business. But we provide financial services that extend beyond the general bookkeeping and tax preparation. I’m John C. Huddleston and believe in making an effort to provide a range of services all designed for bettering the overall financial well-being of your enterprise.
There is not a thing absolutely predictable as regards managing a growing businesses. So you should have a cpa able to adapt. We work hard to keep ahead of the others and offer tax and accounting services that answer and anticipate specifically to the constantly changing marketplace of small businesses.
And we make an effort to offer a wide range of services to small businesses in Bellevue:
- Bookkeeping-we are experienced in bookkeeping for small businesses. We pride ourselves in being responsive to small business individual needs.
- Payroll-we handle the payroll processes for quite a few small businesses. We provide a degree of service that is responsive to your individual small business needs.
- Tax Preparation-we are tax preparers, knowledgeable in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning-we understand the various entities like LLCs and S-Corps and just how they will have an impact on your taxes. We can help you through the process of entity selection, because we know what it means in terms of taxes and deductions. And we can help you have other tax planning procedures established that will streamline tax preparation (by setting bookkeeping practices) and help you make the most of your tax money and make the most of your tax deductions.
- Quickbooks Consulting-we have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Who can help you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide Quickbooks support to your in-house bookkeeper. And should you choose to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we can also help you with that.
- Business Valuation Reports-we have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a Cpa that has a specialized focus in business valuation reports if you are thinking of purchasing a business, starting a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation will help you determine just how to proceed.
- Offer in Compromise Services-when seeking an offer in compromise solution to IRS tax debt, you may want some advice so give us a call. And in the meantime maybe have a peek at the offer in compromise guide in the Huddleston Tax library.
- Business Coaching-we provide business coaching to help you achieve financial success. Why not choose a small business tax accountant firm, that has a strong idea of small business success and struggles.
- Cost Segregation Studies-we have joined with a construction/engineering firm to be able to provide you with cost segregation services to help you distinguish between personal property from real property so that you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions made available after determining and delineating the depreciation rates of your property.
We have the expertise and experience in dealing with the accounting and tax needs of small business, and I also have an understanding of tax law this has help me serve small business over our tenure. In 1989, I was awarded my law degree through the University of Washington, School of Law. In 1999, I was awarded a Masters in Tax Law from the same university.
As long as there’s small business, we’ll continue to do what we do. And that is our aim: to keep small business strong. If you do get the chance, give me a call. I’d like to introduce you to our services.
John C. Huddleston